Energy Opticon has the pleasure and honor to welcome our customers and industry colleagues to the Energy Optima 3 User Group Meeting 2023, which takes place for the 27th year in a row at Clarion Malmö Live (Sweden) on 16-17 May.
Energy companies and partners from Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Poland, the Baltics and Taiwan are invited and presentations will be held in Swedish and English.
This year we will have a heavy lineup of guest speakers, including:
- Svenska Kraftnät (Swedish Power Grid), Linus Claesson - Trends on the electricity market.
- Nordpool (Power trading, Norway), Stig Åhman - Blockbids and other news from the Nordic power market.
- 2G Energy (Hydrogen CHP:s, Germany), Stefan Liesner - Hydrogen innovations.
- Öresundskraft (energy company, Sweden), Anders Fredriksson-Kleine - Smart solutions for hydrogen systems and CCU.
- LTH (Lund University), Magnus Genrup, Axel Johansson - Flexible thermal power plants; Optimization toward environmental values.
- Tampereen Sähkölaitos (energy company, Finland), Valtteri Seppala - Benefits from using total optimization for investment planning and from using Smart Optima Heat Network at high electricity prices.
Focus for the Energy Optima 3 User Group Meeting 2023:
- Group discussions, networking, team building and exchange of experiences and information between participants.
- New users of Energy Optima 3 and interesting user examples.
- Presentation on news and new opportunities with Energy Optima 3.
- Focus and focus on possible new development of Energy Optima 3, to meet the needs of users and the market.
- Guest lectures on trends in the European energy market.
We wish all Energy Optima 3 users a warm welcome!
If you wish to participate, but have not received an invitation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greetings from the Energy Opticon team